Easy Seafood Salad
This is light, bright and refreshing, deceptively delicious recipe perfect as a side dash for family gatherings!
- 3/4 cup:
- 128 calories,
- 2g fat (0 saturated fat)
- 141mg cholesterol
- 309mg sodium
- 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber)
- 22g protein.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound refrigerated fresh or imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Assorted crackers
Finely grate zest from orange. Cut orange crosswise in half; squeeze juice from orange. Transfer zest and juice to a large bowl. Repeat with lemon and lime. Add shrimp, crab, onion and pepper; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce with crackers.
Recipe and photo from Taste of Home