Gator Experience VIP 2022
Gator Experience VIP 2022
When: Multiple Dates in August
Fudpucker’s Gator Beach
20001 Emerald Coast Parkway
Destin, FL 32541
Go behind the scenes with the GATOR TEAM in an all access once-in-a-lifetime adventure at Gator Beach:
- You’ll help a professionally trained Gator Handler open the park for the day.
- You will actually be a part of the GATOR TEAM and get hands-on experience helping perform some of the most vital and important responsibilities at Gator Beach.
- You’ll learn how the amazing American Alligators who call this park their “home” are cared for every single day, and you’ll do it up close (but safely).
- Your experience will be packed with some amazing information about these spectacular reptiles.
- As the World’s Greatest Alligator Park, there is everything from a baby alligator exhibit to a real live alligator habitat with over 100 juvenile and young adult alligators.
- By helping open the park, you will come away with an experience like nowhere else and it is guaranteed to not “cost you an arm or a leg”.
- There is a requirement that the GATOR TEAM must have two (2) participants to help the Gator Handler open the park. In the event that only one participant is scheduled on a given day, the Gator Handler will contact you the day before in order to reschedule your V.I.P. Tour (or, if necessary, to refund your payment).
- If you are interested in a large party reservation (8-12 guests), then contact us at (615) 679-8483
- You will receive a personalized GATOR TEAM name tag to wear while you help open the park.
- You will feed juvenile and young adult alligators, up close in their habitat.
- You will help with feeding the “baby” alligators in their special habitat.
- You will have a photo taken of you holding a live alligator.
- You will always be safe while gaining a greater understanding of the amazing alligator.
- Last, but not least, you will actually be paid for your help. In return for helping “open the park”, each GATOR TEAM Member will receive a voucher that can be applied to a meal upstairs at FUDPUCKER’S BEACHSIDE BAR & GRILL (and trust us – you will have earned it!)
Entertaining, informational, and unforgettable – and, to boot (not alligator, of course), you will be done by lunch, so you can spend the rest of the day telling your friends and family about this amazing experience!
Gator Experience is open year-round during different times of day. Please click the “Check Availability” button to see available dates and times for the Gator Experience. Duration: 1.5-2 Hrs. Parking Public parking is available at Fudpucker’s located at 20001 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Destin, FL 32541. Inclusions
- Customized Gator Team name tag
- A $5 voucher for food and/or beverage at Fudpucker’s in Destin
- Gator Team Certificate and Gator Experience VIP badge upon completion
- Souvenir photo with gator
- Sales Tax
- Gratuities for dining (18-20% customary)
- Children must be 7 or older to participate with parental consent.
- No animals allowed, including service animals
- It is imperative you arrive on time for your experience. Once the group has entered the park there is no way for you to join. Reschedules will be at the discretion of Gator Beach for late arrivals.
- Alligators will be handled with the supervision of a trained Gator Handler only.
- Entry to Gator Beach is always complimentary. With this package you get to experience behind the scenes activities at Gator Beach not open to just anyone!
- Children 7 and up can participate either with or without their parent(s). If their parent chooses not to purchase a ticket they will not be able to view the activity as the park and restaurant aren’t yet open for customers.
- Experience will last approximately 1.5-2 hours depending on participation and the activity for that day.
- If there is light rain, the experience may still operate, but if there is heavy rain or other unfavorable weather the experience may be called off. This decision is always made by the vendor and they will contact you if your experience will be called off for this reason.
- For those with food allergies, there are a number of gluten free salads and cooked meats to meet dietary needs. Please inform the wait staff upon ordering.
- If you are interested in a large party reservation (8-12 guests), then contact us at (615) 679-8483.
Cancellation Policy Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the experience, customers will be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. No-shows will not be refunded. It is imperative you arrive on time for your experience, once the group has entered the park there is no way for you to join. Reschedules will be at the discretion of the vendor for late arrivals. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it’s outside the 48 hour cancellation period.